Registration for the GECCO conference, please follow this link:
- Only students of bachelor, master, or Ph.D. programs with a valid student ID (or proof of student status) at the time of the registration are eligible for student fees. A proof of the student status will need to be provided via email to gecco at executivevents.com after completing their registration.
- At least one author of each accepted paper, poster, LBA or any submission type needs to register (otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings). Having one registered author for a paper, does not give a free access to the conference to the other authors (i.e. they need to register if they wish to attend the online conference).
- If an author is presenting more than one paper at the conference, she/he does not pay any additional registration fees.
- Participants are those who have no paper to present and only wish to attend the online conference.
- If you are the author of one or more paper(s), their corresponding numbers will be required when registering.
- Please note that you will be required to provide your time zone when registering.
- If you are a member of the ACM/SIGEVO, you need to use the same email address attached to your membership. Otherwise, the system will indicate that your membership is not valid.
Prices are as follows:
|Early (by May 11)||Standard (May 12 - July 1*)|
|ACM/SIG Members||300 US||300 US|
|Non-member/Non-student||400 US||400 US|
|Student or Retired ACM/SIG Members||200 US||200 US|
|Student or Retired Non-Members||275 US||275 US|
|Non-Member Participant||100 US||100 US|
The last registration date had to be slightly modified since the arrangements for an online conferences require some additional time for attendants to get incorporated
into the system.